Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Best Face Cream for Skin Whitening
Skin care is one of the easiest, yet most complex things to do right. The options available in the market along with commercial advertising can confuse you regarding a good skin care routine. But with some basic knowledge about your skin and equipped with the right products, you can have healthy and beautiful skin.
Moisturizing is one of the most important and basic steps for good skin care. However, moisturizing is just not limited to applying a cream. In order to get the maximum benefits from the moisturizer you are using, you need to ensure that your moisturizer addresses your skin’s needs and has the required ingredients that benefit your skin.
Applying a face cream correctly boosts hydration in your skin, prevents flaking and dullness, and creates a protective layer of moisture for your skin. Moisturized skin is healthy and ages slower, keeping wrinkles and fine lines issues at bay. If your facial skin feels dry and tight, especially after washing, then you need to up your moisturizing game. Dry skin not only feels tight and uncomfortable but is also leads to a number of other issues, like acne, flaking, peeling etc.
The first step to proper moisturizing is to identify your skin type. Skin that is dry and flaky has very different needs from skin that is acne prone and oily. Identifying your skin’s specific needs will help you choose the perfect skincare products.
Benefits of Face Creams -
The main use of face creams is to protect the skin from the sun, weather and pollutants. Other Benefits include -
- Nourish the skin
- Creates a barrier against the pollutants
- Moisturize the skin
- Comforts and plump the skin
- Improve skin’s quality
- Slow down the natural moisture loss
- Prevent skin dehydration
- Work as a day treatments
- Create a base for the makeup application
- Prevent dryness and cracking
- Keep the skin smooth and supple
Best Face Creams in the Market -
- Mirah Belle Rose Face Cream
- Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream
- Biotique Bio Coconut Whitening & Brightening Cream
- Mirah Belle Skin Brightening Face Cream
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Day Cream SPF18
- Nivea Crème Moisturizer
- Mirah Belle Sandalwood Night Cream
- Kama Ayurveda Eladi Hydrating Ayurvedic Face Cream
- Innisfree Whitening Pore Cream
- Mirah Belle Jasmine Night Cream
- The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream
- Mirah Belle Anti Aging Cream
- Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Day Cream SPF 20
- Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Mirah Belle Palmarosa Dry Skin Cream
Crucial Steps for Good Skin Care Routine -
1st step: Wash your Face properly
No matter what time of the day you apply the face cream, you need to wash your face. This way you get rid of sweat, grime, makeup etc. This will allow the cream to penetrate into your pores and work its magic. Also use a gentle face cleanser to wash it off properly.
2nd step: Application on Face Cream on Damp Skin
Always apply your face cream on damp skin. If you wait for your face to dry off completely, it won't work. Creams are
better able to lock in moisture when you apply on damp skin. After you finish, pat your skin dry.
3rd step: Use Minimal Quantity
The best way to apply a face cream is using small quantities. Using more doesn't always show the benefits. It takes a long time to rub the cream on your face as opposed to when you use less. Your face should be able to absorb the cream rather than feel sticky.
4th step: Dab it Smooth
Instead of taking a finger full of it, apply small spots all over your face and then smoothen it out. This way you will be able to apply the cream on every bit of your face.
Natural Skin Care Products For Face
Mirah Belle's Natural Skincare range of beauty products has a large variety of products to suit your skin type and heal your skin problems. Whether it may be our exotic face cream for dry skin or the healing face spray, our products promise to leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvinated.
Our Hero Product is the Face Cream for Women which is ranked amongst the best in India. Choose from the Rose Face Cream for Dry Skin to the Sandalwood Night Cream for Oily Skin. Our formulations are unique and made in house. We use a variety of Ayurvedic Herbs, Essential Oils, Herbal Extracts and completely avoid using any harmful chemicals.
Face and Skin Care is all about choosing the right product for you. If you manage to get your hands on the product which suits your skin, you should persist with it at least for a couple of months in order for it to show its effect.
Whether it may be Skin Brightening, Acne Healing, Soothing Dry Skin or any number of Skin Care issues you may be facing, Mirah Belle is the one stop solution for all your skincare woes. So look no further and start exploring all that your skin desires.
Mirah Belle Face Creams
- Always apply face cream or a moisturizer before applying the foundation even if your skin is oily.
If your skin is prone to breakouts or is prone to acne choose a cream containing alpha hydroxy or benzoyl peroxide. A face cream should be applied daily, even if you aren’t going to apply makeup. Always apply the cream to a clean and toned face. Always make sure your hands are clean before applying moisturizer, face cream or foundation.
- Select products with SPF at least 15 to protect your skin from the harmful UVA/ UVB rays.
– You can wear a sunscreen over your cream.
– Make sure the cream is appropriate for your skin type.
– Don’t use heavy and too thick cream even if your skin is very dry.
– If your skin is oily select a oil-free and non-comedogenic matifying cream.
– If your foundation disappear within few hours of application, or drags when you blend it that means that probably your skin needs more moisture.
Always apply calming or hydrating face cream after exfoliation, because exfoliating causes the skin to dry out and needs more moisture.
- Never use heavy creams or moisturizers around the eyes as these could irritate your eyes.
The better the quality of your cream the more protection from dryness it will give you.
Never keep your moisturizer, face cream or other skincare or makeup products in the bathroom as water may get in them, which can spread bacteria. Many brands offer day and night face creams that work together to achieve best results. Always make sure the cream is well-absorbed into the skin before you apply makeup.
Choose a cream with sun protection (SPF 15 or higher), specially during the summer months to prevent skin discoloration, brown spots, post-pimple scars and redness.