Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Best Shampoo for Hair Fall
Hair Fall - Causes, Treatment and Shampoos
Excessive hair fall can be very problematic, often leading to stress and worry and affecting self-esteem, especially for women. However, if diagnosed right, you can control hair loss with certain home remedies that are natural and effective in saving your locks. Hair fall has many causes. Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normalpart of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it's more common in men. What’s causing your hair loss can determine whether your hair:
- Falls out gradually or abruptly
- Thins out
- Can it regrow on its own
- Requires treatment to regrow
- Needs immediate care to prevent permanent hair loss
Losing 50-100 hair strands is normal hair fall every day.
Hair Fall Causes
People typically lose 50 to 100 hairs a day. This usually isn't noticeable because new hair is growing in at the same time. Hair loss occurs when new hair doesn't replace the hair that has fallen out.
Hair Fall is caused by broadly the below factors -
- Genetic or Hereditary or Family history - The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that happens with aging. This problem is called androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness and female-pattern baldness. It occurs gradually and in a predictable patterns — a receding hairline and bald spots in men and thinning hair along the crown of the scalp in women.
- Hormonal Changes or Illness - A variety of conditions can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to PCOS, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems. Medical illness include alopecia areata, which is immune system related and causes patchy hair loss, scalp infections such as ringworm, and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania.
- Medications and Supplements - Hair fall can be a side effect of certain drugs, such as those medicines used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
- Emotional Shock - Many people experience thinning of hair for several months after a shocking personal event – death in the family or financial crisis. This type of hair loss is temporary.
- Chemical Hair Treatments - Excessive chemical hair colouring or treatments have a damaging effect of the hair. Hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia. Hot-oil hair treatments or blowing directly on to the scalp also can cause hair to fall out. If scarring occurs, hair loss could be permanent.
Best Hair Fall Prevention Shampoos -
- Mirah Belle Rose Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
- Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair
- Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Shampoo
- Mirah Belle Onion Green Tea Hair Growth Shampoo
- Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- Mirah Belle Pomegranate Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
- Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Shampoo
- IndulekhaBringha Shampoo, Ayurvedic Medicine For Hair Fall.
- DABUR VatikaAyurvedic Shampoo
- Mirah Belle Camellia Argan Split Ends Prevention Shampoo
- IndulekhaBringha Shampoo
- Rajah Ayurveda ROOTZ Shampoo
- Kesh King Ayurvedic Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
- Mirah Belle Apple Vinegar Cider Shampoo
Medical Treatment For Hair Fall -
This over-the-counter medication comes in liquid, foam and shampoo forms. To see the best results, apply the product to your scalp once daily for women and twice for men. Most people go for foam, which can be applied when the hair is wet.
Minoxidil products assist in the regrowth of hair or slow the rate of hair loss -- or sometimes, both. It takes at least six months of treatment to start regrowth or for it to prevent further hair fall. The time period is also dependent on the individual. Side effects might include scalp irritation.
2. Prescription Spironolactone Pills
Also known as Aldactone, this drug works in order to treat hair loss by addressing hormones. It binds androgen receptors and decreases the body’s processing of testosterone. It is recommended that you speak to a doctor or pharmacist about the possible benefits and risks of spironolactone.
3. Light and Laser Therapy
Laser devices might stimulate hair growth for people who have androgenic alopecia and pattern balding. Other names of laser treatments are as follows:
- Red light therapy
- Cold laser
- Soft laser
- Exercises And Yoga For Hair Growth
Anti Hair Fall Exercises
Follow these exercises in order to see better hair growth, naturally.
- Jogging: We often neglect the pores in our scalp. The sweating that takes place while running is extremely useful for hair growth. Remember to cleanse your scalp with a hair spray or shampoo after sweating.
- Neck Exercises: Neck exercises are the best ways to help you with hair growth.
- Side To Side Hops: Along with keeping your cardiovascular health in check, side-to-side hops assist in hair growth as well.
- Yoga: Here is a list of yoga asanas that help with hair growth:
Mirah Belle Hair Fall Shampoos -
Mirah Belle has a number of hair shampoos which are curated as per your specific hair types and concerns. We pride ourselves is making the Best Hair Shampoo in India for Problems like Hair Fall, Dandruff, Premature Greying, Volumizing, Limp Hair, Oily Hair, Dry and Frizzy Hair, Breakage and a number of other Hair Issues.
Mirah Belle uses Natural Ingredients in all our Hair Shampoos and stay clear of using Sulfates and Parabens. These are cancer causing ingredients which have a devastating long term impact on our health.
We use ingredients such as Lemon and Patchouli in our Anti Dandruff shampoo, Rose and Marigold in our Natural Anti Hair Fall Shampoo, Ginger and Curry Leaf in our Hair Darkening Shampoo, Lavender in our Oily Hair and Volumizing Shampoo, Onion Oil and Avocado for New Hair Growth, Apple Cider Vinegar in Dry and Frizzy Hair Shampoo, Calendula and Chamomile for our Baby Shampoo. Apart from this we also use Pomegranate, Camellia, Argan, Activated Charcoal and a number of other exclusive ingredients to support healthy, strong and soft hair.
Best Shampoos for Hair Fall -
For more on Hair Care Tips and Hair Fall Prevention, Read - Gust Chimes - Best Lifestyle and Beauty Blog for Women