Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Olive Oil for Skin Care
The amazing benefits of olive oil
Known widely to be used for cooking purposes, Olive oil is also great for your skin! Actively used in cosmetics made by our Company, Olive oil is one ingredient that keeps your skin healthy and younger looking. Read on to know the magical skin benefits that it offers.
Below are the skin benefits of olive oil:
- Anti-aging: Olive oil is rich in anti-oxidants; polyphenols, phytosterols and vitamin E, which helps to restore smoothness of the skin, delays the aging process of skin and also acts as a shield against the harmful UV rays of the Sun. It also prevents skin damage as it contains a rare compound called Hydroxytyrosol.
- Helps in exfoliation: When mixed with sea salt or natural salt, olive oil acts as a great exfoliation agent, which penetrates deep into the skin and cleanses it. This helps to remove dead skin cells and keeps your skin bright and clear.
- Acts as a moisturizer: Unlike other moisturizers that contain chemicals, olive oil is your answer for dry and chapped skin. It penetrates deep into your skin and cleanses it, also keeping it hydrated.
- Makeup remover: It is also an inexpensive alternative of removing makeup whilst keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
- Improves the health of skin: It prevents acne, heals skin inflammation, and skin conditions like skin cancer and Psoriasis.
Grab your hands on the magical Olive oil and reap its benefits!