Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Get Rid of Excessive Oiliness with Peppermint Oil
We are all very familiar with the uses of peppermint. Breath mints are a purse essential that can save us from embarrassing bad breath at any time. But peppermint actually has the ability to do a lot more. Peppermint is an aromatic herb known for its distinct fragrance and flavour. It has been an integral part of ancient knowledge systems like Ayurveda, Chinese and Japanese folk medicines and more modern treatments like aromatherapy. The essential oil extracted from the herb has mind-boggling benefits for skin. It contains omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins A and C and a whole range of minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese and copper. It is rich in menthol which is an organic compound that soothes irritated skin. We extract pure peppermint oil through steam distillation of fresh handpicked aerial parts of the flowering plant. Read on to found out why our products containing this herbal essential oil have amazing benefits for skin.
Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits
• Peppermint oil improves blood circulation and promotes cell regeneration. This fights early onset of skin ageing and gives your skin a healthy, youthful glow.
• It fights acne and rashes and stops even the most stubborn breakout from coming back. The cooling effects of menthol soothes itchiness and burning of irritated skin. Skincare products containing peppermint essential oil are great for people with acne-prone sensitive skin who are constantly troubled by skin problems.
• It also acts as an effective facial scrub that gets rid of dead cells, excess oil and bacteria build up. It reaches deep into the skin and cleanses from within.
• It is an excellent toner that is widely used for blemish spot treatment. Get clean and flawless skin with the use of peppermint oil.
• It regulates excessive sebum production and naturally reduces oiliness of skin.
Get a clean and clear complexion and oil-free, toned skin with the regular use of peppermint oil.