Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Virgin Coconut Oil for Skin Care
Deeply Moisturize and Nourish your Skin with Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin coconut oil has become a favourite in spa treatments because of its therapeutic benefits and soothing aroma. Not only is it a kitchen staple, but it also has great skincare benefits. It is extracted from the kernel of the coconut tree and is absolutely pure and unrefined in nature. Without any chemical additives and industrial refining, the coconut oil in its virgin state works like magic on skin. The light oil is rich in nutrients and it moisturizes your skin without making it oily at all. We use virgin coconut oil in a bunch of our organic products to bring to your skin, the goodness of nature.
- There’s almost nothing this miracle oil for skin can’t do. It acts as a cleanser, toner and moisturizer all in one. It locks in moisture and keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day without making it greasy.
- It is wonderful for deep cleansing as it can seep into the skin very easily. It has a low molecular weight and a high tendency to bond with proteins. This allows it to penetrate skin at a deeper level than most other oils. It unclogs your pores, removes dead cells and strengthens the tissues present beneath the skin.
- It has insane anti-microbial and anti-fungal effects on skin. This is because it is rich in fatty acids like capric, caprylic and lauric acid that battles acne and protects skin from potential pathogens.
- Virgin coconut oil is great at reducing scarring and discolorations of skin like dark spots and blemishes and it also gets rid of redness and blemishes.
- It shields skin from the damage of UV radiation and soothes sunburn affected areas.
- It boosts collagen production that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.