Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Our Story So Far
It all started with a desire to create something pure, something beneficial, something truly exotic yet actually affordable.
Mirah Belle Naturals was conceptualised because of a genuine concern about the number of synthetic chemicals in commercial skin care products and the possible adverse effects these chemicals were having on us, our children and our planet. Back in 2015, a relative of mine was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. One of the theories which were doing the rounds at that time was that Asbestos present in Talcum powder could have been a probable cause. She was advised to strictly use only organic products during her course of treatment. The doctors rejected reputed Indian brands, stressing that the products should be Authentic & Certified apart from being Sulfate & Paraben free.
Repeated requests to friends and relatives to carry back certified products from US was turning out to be complicated.
It was then that I identified a gap in the market, for Certified Organic products which were also Affordable. Mirah Belle strives towards creating awareness about the long term ill – effects of using chemical laden products which are high on Sulphates, Formaldehyde and Parabens. Working with a team of Scientists and Formulators, we are looking to provide a safe alternative to people who are habituated to using products which are loaded with carcinogenic compounds.
If you have any queries about the products - sourcing, formulation or distribution, please feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected]. I love what I do and I am more than happy to share it with you! :-)
- Shivani Kapur (Founder - Mirah Belle)
The Science Behind It
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) found the carcinogen (1,4-dioxane) in 28% of all personal care products. The Organic Consumers Association (OCA) found the same chemical in more than 40% of products labelled “natural.” This includes shampoos, soaps, and body firming and anti-aging lotions. Take note: The carcinogen (1,4-dioxane) isn’t listed on product labels. Aside from wanting to avoid exposure to potentially harmful chemicals during cancer treatment, natural products tend to be milder on the skin — which can become especially sensitive while undergoing rounds of chemotherapy and radiation. The European Union has outlawed 1328 product toxins, whereas the U.S. has banned a mere 30.
Given that cancer fighters and survivors are already in a tumultuous, high-risk state, they are also conscious of common toxic beauty ingredients that have been linked to cancer, such as polyethylene glycols, triclosans, and diethanolamine or DEA. Hormone and reproductive disrupting toxins, like parabens, BHA, and phthalates, are also a prime concern for people with estrogen receptive cancers.
Parabens are known to weakly mimic estrogen in certain situations which gained them the description “endocrine disruptor.” In 2004, the Journal of Applied Toxicology published a study in which researchers found parabens in breast cancer tissue.
In 2006, paper published by the International Association for the Research of Cancer (part of the World Health Organization), classified perennial use of talc based body powder as a human carcinogen.
Who We Are?
Mirah Belle Naturals is an Organic/Natural - Beauty & Personal Care brand offering 200+ luxurious, certified, hand-crafted products - all made in India. We are Vegan with the exception of Milk & Honey in a few of our products, Cruelty Free, Sustainable with Recyclable Packaging.
Mirah Belle develops, manufactures and markets its products across the country and is looking to expand its presence across the globe. The entire ranges of Products - from the ingredients to the packaging - are inspired by nature.
The company has its manufacturing facility in Gurugram, India. The facility is licensed by the Haryana Drugs & Cosmetics State Government. We have our own Microbiology lab where the formulations are developed and tested (physical, chemical & microbial testing.)
We are present across 40 E-Commerce Platforms across the globe and have a large Retail Presence around the Country.
For Distributor Related Queries, please contact - [email protected] or 8588848418
Mirah Belle is a Skincare and Haircare brand which manufactures Natural Products - India. Apart from Beauty, we also focus on Hygiene related products. Our products are free from Harmful Chemicals such as Sulfates and Parabens. They are safe to use.
Apart from E-Commerce Platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, NetMeds and many more, we also supply Products in Bulk to Maruti Suzuki India, Reliance Retail, Rico Auto Industries and many major players. We also supply to the Hotel Industry through our Distributors. Our Organic Skin Care Products are Certified, Licensed and Approved.
Our Product Portfolio Includes –
1) Organic and Natural Handmade Soaps - Skin Brightening Soaps ranging from 20 gms to 150 gms are manufactured under our umbrella. We specialize in making Handmade Soap for Oily Skin, Anti Aging Soaps, Anti Acne Soaps and other Categories which are specific to your needs. We have the largest collection of handmade soaps in India. Our Handmade Soap for Dry Skin is extremely popular given the weather conditions and Global Warming.
2) Best Organic Hair Shampoos in India - We have an unmatchable range of organic hair shampoos which are useful for all hair types. Our range of Natural Anti Dandruff Shampoo, Shampoo for Dry hair, oily hair, frizzy hair and other hair issues are all under one umbrella. We undoubtedly have the best natural shampoo for new hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
3) Best Vegan Face Washes in India - Our range of Sulfate Free Face Washes have been appreciated world over. We proudly manufacture the highest quality face wash for oily skin without using any harsh chemicals. Our face washes target acne prone skin, dry skin, mature skin and can be used for both men and women.
4) Natural and Vegan Sanitizers - Our Range of alcohol based sanitizer are good for keeping germs, viruses and bacteria at bay. We were the top selling sanitizers (No. 1 Best Seller) at Amazon India during the Coronavirus Wave in 2020. These Alcohol based Sanitizers and Disinfectants not only keep the virus away but are good for the skin as well. Our Rose Sanitizer Spray is supplied across various industries and offices.
5) Natural Face Creams and Moisturizers – Our paraben free face creams and moisturizers have plant extracts for healing and nourishing. We believe in manufacturing natural skin care products for all our customers. Mirah Belle’s face cream for dry skin, dull and pigmented skin and oily skin are extremely popular. We have a different face cream for men and a specific face cream for women according to their respective skin types.
Apart from these, we have a wide range of Herbal Body Lotions, face and hair sprays, hand and foot creams, face scrubs and face masks, hair oil for hair growth and dandruff, organic salves and lip balms as per your needs. We use a variety of plant based oils and seeds for making our products. For example, aloe vera gel for skin and hair infuses hundreds of nutrients and is a universal ingredient for organic skin care products.
Just using one natural ingredient in our Skin and Hair Care Products makes it hundred times more effective than chemical based hair products. Through our research and vast knowledge on Herbs, Ayurveda and Plants - Mirah Belle is the best company for making Natural Products in India.