Treat Stubborn Dandruff with the Natural Goodness of Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus is an amazing medicinal tree that is widely known for its healing effects. They can cleanse the environment and so in the ancient times sick people would live near eucalyptus trees to heal themselves. Oil extracted from eucalyptus has been used as a potent remedy for various ailments in ancient knowledge systems. It is called ‘nilgiri tel’ in Ayurveda and it should be an essential part of your hair care. We use unrefined pure eucalyptus essence gathered through steam distillation of eucalyptus leaves. It adds amazing benefits in our hair products.
• Eucalyptus has mind-boggling anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. This is why it can put up a strong fight against dandruff. It deep cleanses the roots and wipes out malasezzia, the fungus that causes dandruff in hair. It can also treat infected hair follicles and scalp pimples.
• Eucalyptus has a nice soothing effect on skin. So, it can calm down itchiness or irritation in scalp caused by dandruff, other fungal infections or head lice. It can reduce an excessive urge to scratch the scalp and soothes the burning sensation post-scratch.
• Eucalyptus is an amazing natural remedy for hair infested with head lice. It can suffocate and kill lice and nits.
• Regular application of eucalyptus to hair increases hair growth through follicle stimulation. Follicles refer to the tiny opening through which hair grows out of the skin. Eucalyptus increases blood circulation around the follicles and the flow of oxygen promotes growth of hair cells.
• Regular use of eucalyptus on hair can improves its elasticity. It strengthens hair from the root to tip and protects it from damage, breakage and split ends.
• It promotes shiny and glossy hair by increasing ceramides in scalp and hair.
Get problem-free, glossy hair naturally with the use of eucalyptus in hair care products.