Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Benefits of Amla for Hair
ORIGIN - Amla is native to the South Asian countries India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. It is grown in topical desert areas of India and is commercially produced in northern India. The goodness of this ingredients is high concentrate of vitamin C helps in the production of collagen protein, which replaces dead cells in the hair follicles. Amla purifies the blood and enhances hair natural colour by preventing premature greying of hair.
- strengthen the scalp and hair
- Amla reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying
- stimulate hair growth
- reduce hair loss
- prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp
- prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections
- prevent or treat fungal and bacterial hair and scalp infections
- improve overall appearance of hair
- condition your scalp
- promote healthy hair growth
- improve the tone of henna hair dyes
- minimize grays
- Natural shine
- Prevent Fizzy hair
Mirah belle products containing the Amla