Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Benefits of Kuth for Hair
ORIGIN- Kuth or Kustha is a potent plant which is known for its medicinal uses.Kuth helps to improve digestion by preventing the growth of bacteria in the large intestine due to its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It’s consumption helps reduce abdominal pain and inflammation associated with dysentery due to its anti-inflammatory property. Kuth also helps manage cholesterol levels by lowering the levels of total cholesterol in the body due to its antioxidant property.
It also helps heal scars and other skin associated infections due to its strong healing activity.These hair treatments are definitely very effective and they greatly improve your hair quality. But it is best to stick to the naturals.
The natural ingredients of haircare are devoid of chemicals and they will not cause any harm to your hair. Introducing an ingredient in most natural haircare products- Kuth! You might have heard its name in healing several kinds of ailments in the body, but how is it related to hair care? Well, you must be informed that this ingredient does wonders when it comes to hair care as well! Let us look at the benefits it has to offer you.
BENEFITS FOR KUTH FOR HAIR:
- It slows down the process of greying of hair and locks your youthful look for a longer period of time!
- It also reduces hair fall by a considerable amount.
- It can even treat baldness by promoting the regrowth of hair if properly combined with ideal ingredients.
- Promotes Hair Growth and Cures Baldness
- Treats Dandruff and Scalp itchiness
- Stop Premature greying of hair
- Treats Scalp infections